Careers//Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Utrecht/Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We’re looking for a unique individual that is ready to support the Country Manager with tackling the sales strategy for the Dutch market.
- +2 years experience in B2B sales
- Strong communication skills both written and oral in Dutch and English
- Affinity with the Dutch business community and culture
- Great social and relationship building skills
- Motivated team player
What you'll achieve
- Identify and generate new B2B business opportunities through clever outbound strategies
- Identify the needs of your clients and their corporate identity in order to co-create amazing fashion collections (together with our Marketing and Production team)
- Build a long-term relationship with your clients, by supporting them in reaching their HR, Marketing or Sales goals through fashion and logistics solutions (we have our very own made SaaS platform Merchbot)
- Nurture your portfolio from A to Z: from inbound/outbound to after sales and account management
- Participate in relevant events (like fashion weeks, network events, festivals, …) and meetups (like Collection Days, Master Classes, …)
What you get
- An open company culture & a safe space for your personal development. Your growth is in your hands, and it can go fast!
- Work at our brand new office @ Utrecht or at our co-working space in Amsterdam.
- Initiatives to enrich personal wellbeing and to offer a place to enjoy work life.
- Regular international exchanges with BE, IRL, PL and NL (trainings, team buildings, events)
- Active participation into culture building and the long term strategy of ME
- Strongly valued importance of your onboarding through regular training, coaching and feedback sessions
- Tons of free clothes (2 collections a year)
- Remote working opportunities
On Sunday people do and wear what they want. Sunday is the ultimate symbol of personal preference. People play sports on Sunday, they do family BBQs on Sunday, they go out on Sunday or they decide to stay home on Sunday. On Sunday we are who we are.
If you can get inside someone’s Sunday as a brand, you’re forever in their heart.
From our first client conversation, we always used the example of people only wearing merchandise to mow their lawn or paint their house. Sunday is the complete opposite. We create company fashion that people proudly wear on Sunday.
Fill in the form below to apply
Why you should join Sunday
- Family Feeling
- Personal Growth
- Work Environment
- Personal Well Being
- International Experiences
- Fashion Collections