Careers//International Corporate Recruiter
International Corporate Recruiter
Do you have a first experience as a recruiter? Are you attracted by variety, project-based work for one company active in 5 different countries?
Then this is the career for you!
We’re looking for a unique individual that is ready to support the Head of People and team of international recruiters in sourcing new sunday ambassadors. As an international recruiter you work closely with the management to confirm hiring targets. You write different job descriptions in an attractive, clear & brief way. You source new ambassadors in different ways & you know which recruiting approach is effective in different countries.
You screen inbound applications and oversee the recruitment process, making sure it stays swift without sacrificing quality. You contact proactive passive candidates & convince them to apply. You give every applicant the best candidate experience, because we want everybody to become a Sunday ambassador.
- You are a born organisator & planner
- You have a passion for people
- You aren’t afraid to give positive & negative feedback
- You have strong communication skills written and oral in English
- You have a strong knowledge and experience in recruiting talented people
- You are a Linkedin professional
- You have great social and relationship building skills
- You’re a real team player
- +2 years experience in international recruitment
What you'll achieve
- An open company culture & a safe space for your personal development. Your growth is in your hands, and it can go fast!
- You will be working from Roeselare, at our headquarter
- Initiatives to enrich personal wellbeing and to offer a place to enjoy work life.
- International exchanges with BE, IRL, PL and NL (trainings, team buildings, events)
- Active participation into culture building and the long term strategy of Sunday
- Strongly valued importance of your onboarding through regular training, coaching and feedback sessions
- Tons of free clothes (2 collections a year)
- Remote working opportunities
- Stability of permanent employment
On Sunday people do and wear what they want. Sunday is the ultimate symbol of personal preference. People play sports on Sunday, they do family BBQs on Sunday, they go out on Sunday or they decide to stay home on Sunday. On Sunday we are who we are.
If you can get inside someone’s Sunday as a brand, you’re forever in their heart.
From our first client conversation, we always used the example of people only wearing merchandise to mow their lawn or paint their house. Sunday is the complete opposite. We create company fashion that people proudly wear on Sunday.
Fill in the form below to apply
Why you should join Sunday
- Family Feeling
- Personal Growth
- Work Environment
- Personal Well Being
- International Experiences
- Fashion Collections