Careers//Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for a unique individual that is ready to support the Country Manager with tackling the sales strategy for the Irish market.
- You play a key role within the sales team.
- You make proactive contact with potential B2B customers & this through the professional use of Linkedin, networking spaces, and so on.
- You identify and qualify qualitative prospects and thus create new sales opportunities for Sunday.
- You introduce your new clients/contacts to your sales colleagues (Account Executives) and plan the next sales meetings with them.
- You are a true Sunday ambassador and uphold our values: holistic, growth, wordly, ownership & value driven.
- You are a professional communicator in English.
- You feel comfortable during phone calls. Talking to new people is easy for you.
- You are able to communicate convincingly, both to customers and colleagues.
- You are an efficient hard worker.
- You do relevant research to reach your target.
- You are willing to expand your network in a professional way.
- You know your way around LinkedIn (or you want to learn it) and your profile is up to date.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- Experience is a plus but not required.
What you'll achieve
- Identify and generate new B2B business opportunities through clever outbound strategies
- Identify the needs of your clients and their corporate identity in order to co-create amazing fashion collections (together with our Marketing and Production team)
- Build a long-term relationship with your clients, by supporting them in reaching their HR, Marketing or Sales goals through fashion and logistics solutions (we have our very own made SaaS platform Merchbot)
- Nurture your portfolio from A to Z: from inbound/outbound to after sales and account management
- Participate in relevant events (like fashion weeks, network events, festivals, …) and meetups (like Collection Days, Master Classes, …)
Sunday is the ultimate symbol of personal preference. On Sunday we do and wear what we want, right? People play sports on Sunday, do family BBQs on Sunday, go out with friends on Sunday or decide to stay home, at ease, on Sunday. On Sunday we are who we are.
If you can get inside someone’s Sunday as a brand, you’re forever in their heart.
That’s how we create ambassadors for our clients. Clients like Google, Facebook, Tiktok, Netflix, Gorillas, Salesforce, Adyen, T-Mobile, … have started up their own tailor-made company fashion collection with Sunday so that their employees, partners or clients can wear their brand proudly.
Our business can be seen as an HR, Marketing & Sales solution that increases a company’s brand awareness. We are not selling products, we are selling a strategy, a long term solution.
Do you want to become a Sunday ambassador?
Fill in the form below to apply
Why you should join Sunday
- Family Feeling
- Personal Growth
- Work Environment
- Personal Well Being
- International Experiences
- Fashion Collections