Are you our next colleague?
You will feel part of a family and experience a warm and open company culture.
We offer a safe space for your personal development, your growth is in your hands and it can go fast.
We offer vibrant (co-working) spaces with lots of motivated people, networking opportunities, informal events and friday drinks.
Personal Well being
We want you to enjoy your worklife, be healthy, be sporty and be happy! We have pingpong tables, yoga and meditation rooms and healthy smoothies.
You get the chance to travel, meet new cultures, new people and new ways of working. Our HQ is in Belgium, we have offices in Poland, The Netherlands, Ireland and Germany. You can enjoy working from home or abroad sometimes.
You look super fashionable, as you get tons of free clothes (2 collections per year). Also wearable on Sundays ;).
Steps for your job application
- Have a look at our vacancies and show us why you are a good match! We are always open to receiving spontaneous applications too.
- From the moment we receive your resume and motivation, our International Recruiter will set up a first meeting with you to get to know you better and talk about your future career goals.
- After that, you’ll meet your (future) manager.
- The fourth step is meeting the CEO of Sunday.
- The best moment: starting your awesome job at Sunday!